Aurora A830i Combo Grills Gas and Charcoal
Superior Design and Engineering Power the Aurora’s unparralleled performance. With many of the same features as its sister Echelon Series, the Aurora Series grill delivers cooking versatility, durability and longevity in a beautifully crafted machine.
- Diamond Sear Cooking Grids (Learn More)
- Analog Thermometer (Learn More)
- Hot Surface Ignition (Learn More)
- Comfort touch knobs
- Halogen Interior Lights (Learn More)
- Cast Stainless Steel Burner (Learn More)
- Gourmet Face
- Cooking Surface: 828 sq. in.
- Gas Side: 24″w x 18″d (432 sq. in.)
- Charcoal Side: 22″ x 18″ (396 sq. in)
- Warming Rack: 368 sq. in.
- Gas Side: 24″ x 8″ (192 sq. in)
- Charcoal Side: 22″ x 8″ (176 sq. in.)
- Main burners: 50,000 BTU’s
- Backburner: 13,000 BTU’s
- Charcoal Igniter: 26,000 BTU’s
- Cut-out Dimensions: 50 1/4″w x 19 1/2″d x 12″h
*Halogen Lights for the A830i model are located on the gas side for the grill only